Cheyney University is the first Historically Black College in the nation and I am proud to serve as the President of the Foundation.
In order to continue to support the University, we invite all of our stakeholders and future stakeholders to be a part of the incredible history and academic enrichment of Cheyney University. We encourage your partnership, in order to create long-term sustainable programs, and partnerships for our students and for future generations.
Thank you for your time, interest and potential partnership with The Cheyney Foundation. Together, we can bring transformative change and impact not only to Pennsylvania, to the nation and world at large.
Every dollar you donate to the Cheyney Foundation goes advancing the University’s mission and strategic goals. A gift of any size makes a difference and is vital to the prosperity of the University. We thank you in advance for your generosity and lifetime support!
Why You Should Help!
- When it comes to long-term-investing, we believe nothing provides more of a return than a solid, sustained investment in educating and cultivating the mind.
- As the cost of education rises however, and the level of public support decreases, the educational equation becomes out of balance.
- A downward trend towards a less educated society tips the scales towards inequality, dependency, poverty and crime.
- We simply ask that all those who understand the mathematics of education, continue to invest in education for the long-term.
- A positive return on investment in education means a future labor force that produces in multiples beyond that which was invested and later produces families that will reproduce even greater fruit.