The Cheyney Foundation is proud to announce we are now offering scholarships for graduating seniors in need of financial assistance for their final semester.
- Students must be enrolled at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- Student must be a graduating senior
- Student must have a documented unmet need that is within $50 - $2,000
- Students must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate institutions
- Application essay
Your essay should aim to answer all of the following questions:
- Share a story on how you came to choose Cheyney University
- What are your career and professional goals and how does Cheyney University play a part in reaching them?
- How will this scholarship impact your future goals?
Applications are due April 13, 2018 at 11:59 AM.
**Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
If you have any questions, please reach out to Brandy Jones at email@example.com.